- In saucepan, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add the onion, celery and carrot and cook until just soft. Add the water or broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the wild rice and quinoa blend, salt and pepper, and bring to a boil. Cover and lower heat to simmer, and cook for approximately 35-40 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and chives.
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 2 3/4 cups water or vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 cup Zursun Wild Rice & Red Quinoa Blend, rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley and chives, finely chopped