- Rinse rice under cold running water until water is clear. In medium saucepan bring water to a boil. Stir in rice. Cook, covered, over low heat, until water is absorbed and rice is tender, 35-45 minutes. Do not remove lid or stir while rice is cooking. Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Cool.
- In a salad bowl whisk the oil and lemon juice. Add the cooked rice, turkey and cranberries. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with the almonds.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup Zursun wild rice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup diced smoked turkey
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. toasted sliced almonds